Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm still here. And I haven't given up.

Things have been super interesting around these parts. I have been busy helping Uberman with our newest adventure.

Yes. We are that crazy. Take a look at the site and let me know your thoughts. We are uber excited. And please like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and all that jazz.

Lots of change in the works for us. It's scary and exciting all at the same time. Isn't that how you feel while you're standing in line for a roller coaster? Excited, yet scared and nervous? That's me. Right now. I have butterflies in my stomach constantly. And I can't sleep.

But it's all good. I am just so excited about the future right now. And I am so hoping you guys will be part of it. There will be a few more announcements coming up and we will be begging you to get involved. But it's gonna be fun, I promise.

I just re-read this and realized I used the word excited about a billion times. I am too exhausted to break out the thesaurus so I hope you guys will forgive me.

I'll be posting more, too. Ubes is setting up another blog for me that will be devoted to setting up the brewery. I'll link it when it's up and running. Fun times, am I right?? In the mean time though, later this week I'll post about helicopter mom, my appalling experience at the movies this weekend and how the power of social media got that fixed, and maybe, just maybe, I will finish the post I started a million months ago about overrated/underrated actors.

But I miss you. That has to count for something.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm just grateful I get to see you fairly regularly! xoxo

WILLIAM said...

I am excited to see the ecitement.

Chris H said...

Wow that sure looks like a great new adventure!