Monday, July 18, 2011

Thank God for Chris and his Memes because I have no inspiration lately.... Part I

25 of 50 Random questions....

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Shit. I forgot to color my hair yesterday.

2. How much cash do you have on you? Seven bucks. I'm the mother of three kids who constantly need money for something. So $7 makes me rich.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Whore. Oh come on. You knew I would go there.

4. Favorite planet? Wow this is a tough one. Mercury always seemed like it had some balls, just because it's so small yet brave enough to be right out there in front. And Pluto is the underdog. Not even a planet anymore so how can you not feel sorry for it. And Saturn and those awesome rings... I don't know... Maybe Neptune because it's so pretty? Jeez. You're talking to a girl who asked for a telescope when she was 9 and is still pissed because she never got to go to Space Camp. You can't expect me to pick just one.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Boo's friend Katie. Probably calling to talk about the latest episode of Victorious.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I have no idea. I never have my ringer on, Ever. It irritates the hell out of Uberman because I hardly ever answer my phone.

7. What shirt are you wearing? What makes you assume I am even wearing a shirt?

8. Do you label yourself? No. At least I don't think so. I don't think I fit in one category of anything. So . . . no.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Not wearing shoes right now, but earlier I was wearing Dollhouse.

10. Bright or Dark Room? It depends on what we are doing.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I think he is HILARIOUS.

12. What does your watch look like? Like an accessory of awesomeness. It's a white Toy Watch with crystal bezel.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Tossing, turning and wishing I had not had that last glass of iced tea.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? From Ubes: Don't forget to call Penny and look for a groomer for the pups. I know, right. Don't hate me because my life is so freakin' glamorous.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Dude, I have no idea. I haven't seen a 7/11 in years. My nearest Circle K is about two miles south and the nearest QT is about 5 miles south east. But damn if this question doesn't make me crave a Slurpee.

16. What's a word that you say a lot? Asshole. Hey, at least I'm being honest.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My middle child, Mac. He is sick today and has needed lots of hugs.

18. Last furry thing you touched? A gross strawberry at the bottom of the container. Blech.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? I took tylenol yesterday because I had a bitch of headache. But that's it.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Who is developing rolls of film anymore?

21. Favorite age you have been so far? I think every year gets better, so I have liked all of them.

22. Your worst enemy? Oh wow, this is a loaded question. Honestly, my worst enemy is myself. There is no one more unkind to me than me. But I do have a nemesis or two... Remind me to tell you the story of Helicopter Mom. She's a real bitch.

23. What is your current desktop picture? Well, I'm not fancy so I just have that default rolling green hill that looks like the place where the Teletubbies lived. I should change it, but I'm lazy.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Jovina, will you please call me? I need to know where you get your dog groomed."

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? A million bucks. I don't think I really want the ability to fly. It would mess up my hair too much.

7 comments:

Lo said...

Great answers. think I like you.

April said...

The feeling's mutual Lo!! :)

Sue said...

I might need to steal this.

Caitlin said...

I can't believe you didn't even manage to work a Uranus joke in there.

ALso, I have about a dozen rolls of film I need developed...from 5-6 years ago. Really. I'm scared to find out what's on there.

chandy said...

Please tell us the story of the Helicpoter Mom!

Kerry, the neighbor you have never met :-) said...

7-11 on 35th ave and the 101

Andrea said...

I'm in blog paralysis! I'm totally going to steal this though your answers rock so much more than mine will. And I NEED to hear the helicopter mom story right now!