Here are the last 25 questions:
26. Do you like someone?
I like lots of people. I also dislike lots of people.
27. The last song you listened to?
"No You Girls" by Franz Ferdinand
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Jealous? No. Envious in an admirable way? Yes.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Yes. Is it conceited if I say yes? Really, I am only being honest. There are a few people I know who demonstrate behaviors that lead me to believe they are jealous. And not envious in an admirable way.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was getting ready to take Ubes to work. I can't remember why we were down a car that day. But we sat in our bedroom on the edge of our bed watching it. And then we listened to the Howard Stern on the radio on the way to his office and could not believe what we were hearing. It was like something out of a movie. I still get that heaviness in my chest when I think about it.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I get pissed. But you know what is worse? Putting your money in, hitting the Diet Pepsi button, and getting a Sierra Mist instead. I swear that vending machine guy at work was messing with me. (Don't panic. This happened months ago. I have been clean and sober from all soda for 22 days.)
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes. But I can be very unkind if provoked. I am not proud of that.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
On the top of my foot.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish would sure be handy around these parts, but I love the sound of French.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes. I would love to live somewhere else. I keep begging Ubes but he is not as adventurous as I. Someday, when our babies are grown, we will live somewhere else for a year.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Yes. I'm a hugger. And I'll touch your arm when we talk. And if I really love you, I'll slap your ass when I walk by you. I'm sure I annoy the hell out of people. But I think physical contact is important.
40. What’s your life motto?
All you need is Faith, Trust and a little Pixie Dust
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My phone, chapstick and gum
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
London. I love London. I am dying to go back.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Coffee this morning
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I write thank you cards a lot. So maybe a few months ago?
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, but I'm super awesome at pulling my car into the service bay at Jiffy Lube. I'm also good at talking them down on the price and giving me a discount. No joke. Ubes thinks I am a genius.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I'm married to him so I have first hand knowledge of his antics all the time.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
My great grandparents were Native American and lived on a reservation. My great grandmother traded her husband's two best hunting dogs for a silver spoon in the shape of sea shell because she thought it was pretty. When I was little, that silver spoon was always in the sugar bowl at my grandma's house. I loved the story about it because it seemed totally reasonable to me. Now it sits on top of my Longaberger recipe basket and I look at it every day. Sometimes I pick it up and hold it for a while, and sometimes I'll walk around with it in my pocket while I'm cleaning. It just reminds me that I came from a long line of strong women who like pretty things.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
What counts as fancy? I dressed up for a wedding almost two years ago. That was probably the last time I wore pantyhose. But I wore glittery eyeliner at Hunko Drunko Bunco this year, so there's that.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Yes. My head hurts a lot lately. I think it's the diet and lack of caffeine.
50. Have you been burned by love?
No. I've only been in love once and I am still in love with him. Have I had my heart broken by a silly boy or two prior to that? Yes. But not broken beyond repair. Now, ask me if I have been burned by friendships and we could be here all night.