Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am pretty sure you know who you are...

People seriously piss me off. I mean I would never call myself laid back. Or easy going. And sometimes I have a difficult time accepting people for who they are. Because I can't relate to stupid. Or lazy. Or entitled. I have been accused of being pretty black and white. And yes, sometimes that is true.

But lately it seems I have had numerous run ins with people who just want to mess with my mojo and ruin my joviality. You are one of these people if you....


Drive around for 20 minutes looking for a closer parking space. Just park your effing car.

Tell me to relax when I'm upset. You are not the boss of me. Shut up and keep your opinions to yourself.

Ask me if my handbag is fake.

Stand in line at the grocery store with six or seven exhausted people behind you and wait until the cashier gives you your total before you decide if you are going to write a check or use that nifty little debit machine right in front of your stupid ugly face.

Walk into a practically empty bathroom at work and conveniently select the stall next to mine, even though there are 12 empty stalls around us, and begin making your loud obnoxious morning number two.

Are passive aggressive. I don't care if you are a family member, co-worker, friend or acquaintance. SPEAK YOUR MIND. Be honest about your thoughts and opinions. Let me know where I stand. Stop being an asshole.

Act like a hypocrite. Expect the same thing from yourself that you expect from others. Open your eyes. See your imperfections. Be tolerant. Because believe me, a lot of people are BARELY tolerating you and your array of bullshit.

Talk to me in a condescending tone. Who died and made you king of the world? What makes you a better person than I am? You are a total asshole. I'm a way better person. But I still don't look down on you. I just think you can't help yourself. Sometimes people get passed the asshole gene. They can't control it. It's not your fault. All you can do is try to be less of an asshole. Good luck.

I know right? WOW. Some times you just have to say what's on your mind.

PS. Obviously I am loving the word "asshole" these days.

2 comments:

Lo said...

I love people who say what's on their mind. Good job. I think I agree with all of it.

Rant some more.

DevilsHeaven said...

The amount of times you and I seem to share the same brain is truly frightening.
Amen Sistah!!!!