Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thirteen on Thursday

Okay so you know how people do Ten on Tuesday? (And if you don't, it doesn't matter. I'm just trying to make conversation here.) Well I thought I would do Thirteen on Thursday. It's been forever since we talked last and we should get caught up. Yes? >

1. I've been sick. Again. Or still?? I should have gone to the doctor when I had the Zombie Flu. But I didn't because I'm busy. And guess what it turned into? Pneumonia. Which sucks. It hurts to breathe when you have Pneumonia. I'd rather be a zombie, I think. .

2. I have my hair in a pony tail at work today and I feel uncomfortable. My ears are too big to wear my hair back and the actual tail part feels limp and lifeless. I just feel like I am making a statement. "Look at my face!" or "I was too lazy to do my hair today." or "I'm really just trying to cover the sterling silver highlights." Either way, I feel blah. .

3. I haven't weighed in for three weeks. No excuse. Just didn't do it. But I'm okay with it. .

4. Last night my daughter said to me "Mommy, don't you just love the smell of cupcakes? And also new shoes?" And my heart exploded with a burst of butterflies and pink and purple glitter. .

5. I officially love beer. .

6. I was supposed to write a post about overrated and underrated actors two weeks ago and I just never finished it. Sorry Travis. But you do have that to look forward to. .

7. My work schedule finally changed. Can I get a whoop whoop?? Monday thru Friday Bitches. And I am back to 8 hours. A 10 hour day was killing me. Just depleting my fairy dust. And no one wants depleted fairy dust. .

8. I love Taylor Swift. I know. I can't help it. I think she's a big giant dork but I love her lyrics. Let the teasing begin. .

9. The puppies have added so much to our family. Even though Porter the obnoxious fat ass has eaten two pairs of my beloved shoes (my red peep toes and my black ankle boots) and they are still using my tile as a toilet. But OHMYGOD they are so cute and cuddly and I just love their squishy little faces! .

10. I'm changing. Maybe it's growing up, I don't know. But I am learning to let go. It feels good. .

11. I caught my oldest child staring at a girl's boobs last week. I am so not ready for him to be a teenager. .

12. If I found out the world was going to end in 30 days, my diet would pretty much consist of stuff smothered in buttercream frosting. And bacon. .

13. I miss you. .

(I realize it is now FRIDAY, but I wrote most of this on THURSDAY so it still counts. Does too!)

And Blogger is being a giant butthole so this post looks like crap and I am too tired of editing it and trying to get my page breaks in there so I am sorry for the jumbled mess but this is making me want to rip my hair out so I am going to stop. See? Letting go. It's a beautiful thing.

2 comments:

Travis David Suhr said...

I left one off my list. You can steal it.

Patrick Wilson

He's one of the best but almost nobody knows who he is.

Sue said...

I loved your list....and I don't care when you posted it. Heck, I don't even know what day it is half the time, so who cares if if was thirteen on Thursday for four on Friday, I just am happy to see when you post.

OH! And I'm really happy to see that I'm not the only one that is having issues with blogger and page breaks. WTH? My posts have been looking likes giant mumbled messes lately!