My life is so packed full with excitement, it's a wonder I haven't been offered my own reality show yet. Here are 7 typical activities for me each day. Don't hate me because your life is not this glamorous.
1. I consume a troublesome amount of Diet Coke. I know! Aspartame is bad for you blah blah blah. But at least it's not heroin so lets all just count our blessings.
2. I spend a troublesome amount of time on my cell phone. I talk to my mom. I text my husband. I text my oldest child. I text my friends. I check my Facebook. I check Twitter. I check emails. But at least it's not heroin so lets all count our blessings.
3. I check the news. Meaning I look up TMZ and People.com.
4. I iron something. Yes. Everyday. I'm one of those wacko moms who won't allow her children out of the house without creases in their sleeves. We iron EVERYTHING.
5. I do at least one load of laundry. Wash and dry. Folding is another story. But if we didn't have these piles of clothes all over the place, where would we sit?
6. I watch TV. I watch iCarly with my daughter. I watch Top Gear with my boys. I watch Baseball with Ubes. I watch various trashy TV shows like Real Housewives of OC and Mob Wives just for fun. I watch travel shows and a whole lot of BBC. Yeah. I'm a TV whore. (I do feel compelled to tell you I don't watch all of these at the same time or on the same day. Just so you know.)(Seriously. Stop judging me.)
7. I regret all of the things I didn't get done and swear I will do them tomorrow. I'm a procrastinator. But Fiddle Dee Dee. So what?
And the 7 Day Challenge is Finis! Oh I should have put that on the list! Every day I like to say certain words in French because it makes me feel fancy....