Tuesday, April 19, 2011

7 Day Challenge - Day 7 - 7 things I do everyday

My life is so packed full with excitement, it's a wonder I haven't been offered my own reality show yet. Here are 7 typical activities for me each day. Don't hate me because your life is not this glamorous.

1. I consume a troublesome amount of Diet Coke. I know! Aspartame is bad for you blah blah blah. But at least it's not heroin so lets all just count our blessings.

2. I spend a troublesome amount of time on my cell phone. I talk to my mom. I text my husband. I text my oldest child. I text my friends. I check my Facebook. I check Twitter. I check emails. But at least it's not heroin so lets all count our blessings.

3. I check the news. Meaning I look up TMZ and People.com.

4. I iron something. Yes. Everyday. I'm one of those wacko moms who won't allow her children out of the house without creases in their sleeves. We iron EVERYTHING.

5. I do at least one load of laundry. Wash and dry. Folding is another story. But if we didn't have these piles of clothes all over the place, where would we sit?

6. I watch TV. I watch iCarly with my daughter. I watch Top Gear with my boys. I watch Baseball with Ubes. I watch various trashy TV shows like Real Housewives of OC and Mob Wives just for fun. I watch travel shows and a whole lot of BBC. Yeah. I'm a TV whore. (I do feel compelled to tell you I don't watch all of these at the same time or on the same day. Just so you know.)(Seriously. Stop judging me.)

7. I regret all of the things I didn't get done and swear I will do them tomorrow. I'm a procrastinator. But Fiddle Dee Dee. So what?

And the 7 Day Challenge is Finis! Oh I should have put that on the list! Every day I like to say certain words in French because it makes me feel fancy....

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love you. I love this.

Keep em coming.

DevilsHeaven said...

Do you watch BBC TOP GEAR??? OMG, WE LOVE IT. Cracks us up every.time.

Sue said...

Ditto what Caitlin said! As always, you crack me up!

I hope you have a terrific Easter!

Romain Jerome watches clearance said...

-<a href="http://giftimepieces.com/watches/replica-romain-jerome-201.html">Romain Jerome watches clearance</a>good luck.