Friday, April 15, 2011

7 Day Challenge - Day 3: 7 things to do before I die

A few months ago, I posted my Bucket List: 100 things to do before I die. Since then, I have been very fortunate to cross some of those things off my list. So here are 7 more replacements:

1. See the Treasury at Petra in Jordan

2. Co-host a talk show with Kristen S (even if it's just pretend)(Or we could totally do a webcast! Like iCarly! But it would be called "iLike to make fun of people!")

3. Take up Yoga

4. Bring my parents with us to Disneyland

5. Go on a short trip with all of our couple friends (you know who you are!)

6. Go back to Berlin with my kids and in-laws

7. Help Uberman achieve his dream of owning a brewery What about you? Piece of cake, right? All seven are TOTALLY achievable.

What about you?

1 comment:

kristen s said...

I wanna do a webcast! I get to be Gibby!!!!! :D