Hello Lovers. Still working on my overrated/underrated actors list. I am taking this thing way too seriously. Which is hilarious because I gave Travis the HARDEST time about the process he went through to create his list. I think I may have even called him "crazy" and "anal" and "ridiculous." But not to his face, of course. I mean, I don't want to hurt his feelings. But the dude is a weirdo.
My friend Chris is doing this on his blog so I thought I would steal from him shamelessly. So thanks for the inspiration Chris, and you know I am not just talking about this Meme. This is a 7 day challenge. That's right people. 7 posts in 7 consecutive days. I am committed! Day 1 is a list of 7 interesting facts about me. I kinda feel like you guys know everything there is to know, but I'll try to come up with some new stuff....
1. Right now as I type this to you I am on my lunch break at work and I'm sitting at my desk doing an albuterol breathing treatment. People look at you funny when you are smoking a bong at work. Leave it to me to make pneumonia fun!
2. I get dressed in the dark every day because I leave the house by 5:30 and I don't want to wake up Ubes. So two weeks ago after being at work for 3 hours I went to use the ladies room and realized with sheer horror that I had grabbed the wrong underwear and for the first time in almost 20 years my bra and underwear did not match. I was uncomfortable the rest of the day. I mean what if I got in accident?? How was I going to explain that to the paramedics? Or, gasp! What if I was totally unconscious and couldn't even attempt to explain it?? I could hardly function until I made it home safely.
3. I may or may not have a teeny tiny bit of obsessive compulsive disorder.
4. When I was 7, I had a MAJOR crush on Robert Urich. I got to see him in person at an event in Las Vegas. He saw me staring at him and came up to talk to me. I started to cry. He bent down and asked me what was wrong and all I could do was wail "I don't know! I just love you so much!" And he gave me a hug without making me feel stupid. I was only 7, but I was pretty sure we were going to get married. When he died in 2002, I cried again.
5. I am 30 pounds from my goal weight. And I just got an amazing haircut. I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm pretty hot right now.
6. I'm comfortable with my confidence.
7. I'm a little embarrassed I told you about Robert Urich.
Tomorrow.... 7 friends and how I met them. Oooh it's gonna be a good one!