Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ABC's and 26 things about me. You are so excited. I can tell.

I want to post more. I do. I really, really do. So I stole this little bit of inspiration/easy post from here. She's fab.

Age: 39. And fabulous.

Bed size: King

Chore you dislike: Folding the laundry. We have too many clothes in this house.

Dogs: Yes, two little jerk face fuzzballs who wake up at 5:00 AM and want to go outside.

Essential start of your day: Caffeine. Coffee on a work day, Diet coke at home.

Favorite color: Depends on what we are talking about. Love Pink. Love Red. Love a citrusy lime green.

Gold or Silver: Mostly silver. But love gold too.

Height: My license says 5' 5", but really I am 5' 4 1/2"

Instruments you played: Didgeridoo. No not really. But wouldn't that be awesome?

Job Title: Mom. Wife. Professional Ass Kisser.

Kids: Yes, three amazing ones that are cuter than yours.

Live: Phoenix-ish

Mom's name: Lana. Backwards it is Anal. The irony is not lost on anyone.

Nicknames: Apes. I didn't pick it for myself people.

Overnight hospital stays: 3. All Baby related. And hopefully that's it.

Pet Peeve: Oh dude. We could be here all day talking about this. But I really hate it when people make smacking noises when they eat.

Quote from a movie: "Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void." - Kathleen Kelly, You've Got Mail

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Siblings: That's complicated. Technically yes, 1. But really, no. I fit the only child profile.

Time you wake up: 5:00 AM. See above note about jerkface puppies.

Underwear: Uuuummm, is this a question? Because the answer is yes.

Vegetables you don't like: Wow. This should be Vegetables You Like. That would be a smaller list. I like lettuce. That's about it. Which explains the voluptuous figure, eh?

What makes you run late: Ha! Another loaded question. Mostly, Uberman. The dude was born a month over due, and the doctor had to smoke him out. What does that tell you? Also, 3 kids, procrastination, laziness and my constant quest to find my keys.

X-rays you've had: Well I am clumsy so I have had x-rays on my arm, finger, back, foot (twice), and of course, teeth.

Yummy food you make: I make a chicken enchilada soup that is so delicious you might cry. I also make a pretty mean oatmeal raisin cookie, even though I never eat them. And of course, Wondermix.

Zoo Animal Favorite: I love the monkeys. Who doesn't? I also love Giraffes. So graceful and beautiful.

Okay, so what should we talk about next?

5 comments:

print girl ink said...

LOL that made my day.

Caitlin said...

I love you. I am terrible at commenting lately, but I miss you. And I love you. And your blog.

chandy said...

And I love The Monkees.

Chris H said...

LOL... it's a good quiz eh? I did it yesterday.

WILLIAM said...

I was trying to come up with a wise ass comment about the whole Youve Got Mail quote but I am refraining.