Monday, February 28, 2011

Random thoughts on a Monday. I suck at posting lately. I'm aware.

I'm sick of coughing. And I'm sure everyone around me is sick of listening to me cough. I sound like an 80 year old bingo player with a 5 pack a day habit. Or my aunt Melva. (If you are reading this and you know Aunt Melva, please do not tell her I said this because she will kick my ass and I am terrified of her.)(You would be too.)

Natalie Portman best actress?? Really Oscar?? I saw the Black Swan and I have to say I strongly disagree. The girl is awesome at crying on cue. But that does not a best actress make. Puh-leeeez.

Kudos on the choice of Colin Firth and The King's Speech. I heartily agree. I will be Mrs. Colin Firth in my next life. You will all be invited to the wedding. I will wear these shoes. You will all oohh and aahh and be really jealous of my shoes and new husband.

I think Charlie Sheen needs to SHUT UP. He and Lindsay Lohan should runaway together. To the Moon.

My in this life husband, the amazing Uberman, is making custom t-shirts. Email me if you are interested. No, really.

Are you guys watching Party Down on Netflix? If not, you are not as cool as I am.

Although, Travis hated Party Down. Travis has really bad taste in movies and TV shows. And also music. Travis loves Cold Play. Need I say more?

My puppies are cuter than your puppies.

Everyone I know is pregnant. If this is a contagious epidemic, I am going to be pissed.

I've been craving chocolate cake for two weeks. Fat camp sucks.

My kids have spring break in two weeks and I have the week off with them. I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

Okay this was fun. Let's do it again soon.

3 comments:

DevilsHeaven said...

You are STILL sick??? Have you been to the Dr????
Girl, GET THERE.
Haven't seen any of the movies in the Oscars. *la sigh*

Chris said...

I just started watching Party Down on Netflix a few days ago...so, I for one, am as cool and proudly so :)

Jessie said...

I have not watched Party Down yet. But I did watch the entire first season of Drop Dead Diva and it was fabulous! Well, at least it was fab in my sleep-deprived state.

Not sure about the whole I'm-marrying-Colin-Firth thing cause I may just have to fight you for it. :) At the very least we should plan a Colin Firth extravaganza and watch a bunch of his stuff and eat healthy things like your mom's bundt cakes.

I hope you feel better, mucho quicko.