Happy New Year!!! And who doesn't need a little luck to ring in 2012? I know I sure do. So thank you Chris! Not that I have not had any inspiration, I just haven't had a whole lot of time to sit and blog like the good old days (I started this post on December 20th. Yeah.). But never fear, I am not giving up. I am not a quitter. As long as you all want to keep reading my mindless word vomit, I will continue posting here. God help us all.
And away we go a-meme-ing (I totally just made that up on the fly. I am so clever....)
1. Can you cook? Both my grandmas were from the south. So that would be a resounding hell yeah.
2. What was your dream growing up? To get the hell out of Utah. Mission accomplished.
3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I was a good dancer.
4. Favorite place? London England. Disneyland. My bed.
5. Favorite vegetable? Not much a veggie fan. I'll eat salad all day long, does that count? And I love artichoke hearts. That counts, right?
6. What was the last book you read? The Help. And sadly I have been reading Mini Shopaholic for a year. I put it down, I pick it up, I read a few chapters and put it down again. I miss reading.
7. What zodiac sign are you? Virgo. Shut up. I know.
8. Any Tattoos and/orPiercings? My ears are pierced a million times, but that's it. I want a tattoo on my foot but Ubes' says no. And I'm an obedient wife. I know! I couldn't even type it with a straight face! I'll be giggling at that all day. But really, he does say no. But I think I'm scared of the pain. And also Hepatitis.
9. Worst Habit? Swearing. It's so not lady like. I'm also a MAJOR procrastinator.
10. Do you personally know anybody who has a Blog? Yes, LOTS of people.
11. What is your favorite sport? Shopping. Specifically, shoe shopping.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? I consider myself a cynical optimist.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in a lift (elevator) with someone of the opposite sex? It wouldn't really matter what sex they were, because I would be FREAKING OUT and hyperventilating and crying like a baby and therefore, totally unattractive. I hate elevators, and this is one of my biggest fears.
4. Worst thing to ever happen to you? I hate this question. Because no matter what I say, something worse has happened to others. I'm just thankful for the strength God gives me to overcome life's battles.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: When I'm reading a book, I always skip ahead a few chapters to see what happens, and then I'll go back and pick up where I left off. I can't stand the suspense.
16. Do you have any pets? Yes, do you want them? Because they are assholes. (I should have listened to you about the puppies Karen.)
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? I'm proud to say NO. But I kick ass at the Hustle and I can Frug like there's no tomorrow.
18. Is the sun shining where you are now? I have no idea, I'm in a cubicle. But there's lots of God awful fluorescent light accentuating every pore, hair and imperfection in my face.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Neither. But I don't like them.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Nothing. Once you start changing stuff, you never stop. If I could change anything about myself, it would be to stop picking myself apart and start accepting the way things are. Imperfections and all.
21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel? It would be depend on what you wanted to do. I'm not going to jail for anyone.
22. What color eyes do you have? Bluish-greenish. Are we talking about the dark circles too? Because those are a nice purpley-silver.
23. Ever been married? Yes. It's going well. But in my next life, I don't think I will. I think I'll just be a big whore.
24. Bottle or Draft? Draft. Mostly for economical reasons. I'm cheap.
25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it? Hmmm, well let's see. 10,000 pounds is what? Like 6000 bucks? Not a lot you can do with that. I'd by my husband some brewing equipment.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Ice Breakers Cubes in peppermint.
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? I don't hang in any bar. But in my next life, look out. Big whore coming to town.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. This is why.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Wouldn't you like to know. Actually, I like to sleep. I like to watch TV (currently loving Breaking Bad and can't wait for the return of The Walking Dead.)
30. Do you swear a lot? Duh.
31. Biggest pet peeve? This question could keep us here all day. So I'll just pick a few. I hate it when people make noises when they eat. I seriously want to hit them. And I don't enjoy it when someone wants to know your whole life story but they don't tell you a thing. That's just rude.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Awesome.
33. In two words, how would you describe yourself? Confidently Awesome.