Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A few things you might not know...

If I were 20 years younger I would have my nose pierced. I'd get one of those teeny tiny studs you can barely see. Just because I think it looks cool. And I would have bright blue or hot pink streaks in my hair.

Even though I am still working on losing some chub, I like my body a whole lot more now than I did when I was in my twenties. And I'm a lot more comfortable in my own skin.

I ate three cookies today.

I used to color my hair red. It was hideous.

I love artichokes.

I think the Buffalo Chicken Pizza at Mellow Mushroom is a gift straight from God.

I like to turn the radio off in my car when I am all alone and ride in silence.

My ten year old taught me how to use my iPod Touch. Before that I had no idea how to turn the stupid thing off and couldn't figure out why my battery kept dying so soon.

I don't like to drink coffee during a meal. Coffee is a stand alone beverage.

I don't talk about my dad as much as I do my mom, but he is my hero. I would not be who I am today if it were not for him. He is an amazing man and if you don't know him you are missing out.

I love cooking but my picky family takes the fun out of it.

I love office supplies but I am the most unorganized person in the world.

My desk at home is such a mess, you can't see the top of it. My desk at work is so immaculate it looks like no one sits there.

I need a new work schedule. I go to work in the dark and I come home in the dark. I didn't sign up to be a vampire.

I'm still watching Grey's Anatomy.

I'm going to Disneyland in January and I can hardly wait.

I want a puppy but Uberman says no way Jose.

Major shit hit the fan for us this week and surprisingly I am not worried. I know everything will work out and that some things are just meant to be. I trust my husband.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm still watching Grey's, too. Sometimes I'm not sure why anymore...

I hope things work out on the fan hitting shit.

DevilsHeaven said...

I'm still watching, but I've missed two episodes I think, because they are doing back to back???? I don't know, I feel like I've missed something.
And my hubs says the same thing about a puppy. Meanies.

SIMPLE GIRL said...

I just happened across your blog and found it entertaing. You gave me some laughs and some things to think about. Great blog. Can't wait to get to know you better and read more of your writing.