Saturday, February 20, 2010

Confessions - The Weekend Edition

It's been a while since we have had a confessional, so here we are! Here I am, anyway. Not even sure if anyone is reading this anymore since I have been such a lazy blogger, but whatever. I'm here now and that's what matters, right?? RIGHT?? Yeah that's what I thought. Watch out people, I am feisty today.

.... I have been told not to blog from work anymore. Well guess where I am right now suckers?? Yeah, that's right. I'm a rebel. You're not the boss of me. Well, actually I guess she is but I DON'T CARE. Rumor has it, I use the power of my Super Secret Blog for evil! Muah ha ha ha! That was supposed to be an evil laugh but looking at the letters? Not so evil.

.... Today, at work, because that is where I am blogging, ha ha ha ha ha, I am wearing super comfy clothes that are too big for me but they make me feel warm and cozy and I need warm and cozy because it is rainy and cool outside. The shirt I am wearing is thirteen years old. No I am not joking.

.... I don't care about the Olympics. As a matter of fact it's pissing me off that they are interupting my TV schedule. And if that makes me un-American, so be it.

.... Boo threw up red Gatorade all over my carpet on Tuesday. While I was shampooing the floor later, I briefly envied my friends Travis and Elizabeth who have no children and can go to the movies when ever they want and most likely do not have barfed up red Gatorade stains on their family room carpet. And if you think that makes me a bad mother, you obviously do not have children. So shut your cake hole.

.... If you are trying to sell me something by pointing out how good it is for the environment, save your breath. It's not that I don't care, it's just not a selling point for me. Hey, stop yelling at me. I recycle and I take my reusable shopping bags to the grocery store. And I don't buy bottled water unless I'm having a party. So I am contributing. Okay?

.... And last but not least.... I um . . . sort of . . . might have . . . quite possibly . . . purchasedaBeyoncesongoniTunesbutlet'snottalkaboutithaveagreatweekendthanksforreadinganddon'tjudgemegoodbye.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! You turned!!!!!!!!! You bought Beyonce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait - what did you do? You BOUGHT BEYONCE? Did everyone hear that correctly? APRIL BOUGHT BEYONCE!! I knew, knew, KNEW you were a closet B fan. Now - we are one.

DevilsHeaven said...

Dude, feel not the shame. I bought the Lady Gaga CD for my HUSBAND. Because he WOULD NOT STOP talking about her.

Sue said...

Oh April, I feel better after having read your blog today. Not that I was feeling particularly bad, but I just feel better now.

Oh, I do wish we lived closer and could go hang out and have girl chit-chat time once in a while.

Jennifer M. said...

You're so awesome! I would blog at work if they hadn't shut the internet off. Actually I sort of do blog at work sometimes. I type it all out in Notepad and take it home on a thumb drive to post. Lol. Somehow venting to your audience is much more satisfying than pushing paperwork around, isn't it?