Monday, December 7, 2009

Baking with Nana

Boo came home with a project for us to work on today. She was asked to make a poster detailing her favorite Holiday Tradition and she chose baking cookies with my mom.

We went through my scrapbooking supplies and found die cuts of Christmas trees and snowmen and snowflakes. We found fun holiday stickers, and even stickers with cookies and mixing bowls and spatulas and stuff.

"Okay Boo," I told her, "Now all we need is the cookie recipe."

"I don't know the recipe," she said. "But I do know we need lots of wine."

Awesome.

8 comments:

Girl Going Skinny (was The Fat Girl) said...

Haha LOL thats so cute! Love it!

Chris H said...

WINE! IN COOKIES? Ummmm, I don't think so!
I am sure you can find a way though April!

Trisha said...

Out of the mouths of babes!

DevilsHeaven said...

PRECIOUS!!!

kristen s said...

That's the funniest damn thing I've ever heard! Especially after being entertained so many times with stories of your mom's love for wine. That little Boo is a crack up :)

Karen R said...

I KNEW I loved your mother for a very good reason!

WILLIAM said...

That is awesome.

gothamgirlchronicles.com said...

Priceless!!!