Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve

I am thankful for....

My amazing Uberman. He's my best friend, my heart and soul, my biggest fan and my motivation for being a better person. I love this man to infinity and beyond.

The three greatest children to walk the earth. I know everyone thinks their kids are great, but mine really are. They are smart, funny, kind, sarcastic and gorgeous. Everything that is important. Yeah, they are picky eaters and can't put anything away to save their lives, but I wouldn't trade them for the world.

My family. I am seriously a lucky girl to have such kick ass parents and in-laws, and an amazing extended family that I would also call friends.

My friends. The people I go to in times of need. The girls who loan me books, share recipes, make me laugh, invite me to drink margaritas, give advice, share secrets, send me text messages to check on me. These are the people who make it fun to be a girl.

I am thankful to God for all His blessings in my life. And most of all for helping me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Just when I am beginning to doubt my faith, something will happen to restore it. He never leaves, never forsakes.

I am thankful for my comfy bed, Strongbow Cider, Daniel Craig, my favorite movies, my favorite music, my new cell phone with super cute hot pink metallic case, ginger ale, Sonic, cookies from Paradise Bakery, Disneyland, whomever invented chocolate with caramel, kind strangers who pay for my diet coke, Josh Kelley, clients who bring me smoothies, Old Navy velour pajama bottoms, Burberry London perfume, Christmas Cookie Yankee Candles, Black Friday, Jennifer Weiner, Joel McHale and the entire cast of Community, Peppermint Rush Chapstick, and every single person who reads this blog.

You people are crazy.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Eve Dol!

Kristi said...

I am perfectly happy being crazy if it involves you, my dear. Hope you and your entire fam have a wonderful, peaceful, thankful holiday. :)

Stacey said...

You forgot stirrup pants from Old Navy.

Gladys said...

Love that you are expressing your blessings. Love that you express yourself. Love that I found you a year ago. Love that I can come here and have a peak into your life. Happy Thanksgiving!