2. Farmville on Facebook: Seriously don't get what is fun about fake farming. At least when you are really farming you get to eat and sell the fruits of your labor. But trust me, real farming is hard and not that fun. I've done it so I know. Well I watched my grandma do it and that's almost the same. She said it was hard and I believed her. She also said "Do as I say, not as I do." And I was scared of her so I listened. So no fake farming for me.
3. Glee: I know, everyone is so in love with this show. And I really just don't get it. I watched it once and I thought it was just okay. And then I tried to watch it again and I lasted maybe 8 minutes before I realized it was geared towards 14 year old girls and 18 year old uber gays. (Which, dude, I totally love the gay guys, but we don't have the same tastes in music. Remember, I'm not a Streisand fan either.)
4. Football: I don't get this game. I have tried and tried and tried and I just don't. I don't understand how the "downs" work and I don't understand why it's so much fun to watch a bunch of grown men get up, fall down, gather around and pray over the ball, and then start all over again. And I think the cheerleaders are stupid. What a complete waste of money these women are.
5. The Kardashians: Why are these people in the news all the time? Why does anyone care what they are doing, whom they are sleeping with or what they are wearing? The world would be a much better place if the entire family was banished to the moon. And they took the enire cast of the Hills with them.
6. Most of the Thanksgiving side dishes: Yams, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce? Blech. You know what I dislike the most? That nasty jello salad with the marshmallows. Disgusting. Just give me the basics: Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, maybe some corn and big yummy roll. Then I'll have the pumpkin pie with cool whip, not that nasty stuff that comes out of a can. If that is all there is, then no thank you. There is no point eating pumpkin pie without cool whip.
7. Finding a parking space at Costco: I am pretty sure there is some kind of supernatural energy field type vortex thing surrounding the Costco parking lot. As soon as your car enters, you turn into either a complete idiot or an impatient asshole. I'll be honest, I have been both.
8. This congestion/sore throat/on the brink of a cold thing I have going on: It's seriously wiping me out. And pissing me off at the same time. I don't feel like I have the full blown cold yet, I am just on the verge. I have had that achy "I feel I am getting sick" feeling on and off for two months. I wish it would just take hold or hit the road and infect someone else. It's worse than dry heaving.
9. My current work situation: I love my job. I love
10. My homeowners association: Seriously, I don't think these people have anything better to do than drive around and criticize other people. Our grass is too yellow. Um, hello? It's almost winter. Grass dies. Yes, it's sad, but it's all part of the circle of life. If we don't have to plant winter grass, we aren't gonna. It's called trying to save money. You should look into it, instead of paying some jack ass a salary to drive around the neighborhood in a golf cart looking for weeds and measuring the height of my trees. Mmmmkay? And don't tell me when I can put my Christmas lights up. I will do it as soon as I want to and when it is convenient for me. I will keep them turned off until Thanksgiving night, but they are going on the house now. So suck it. And if you send me one more letter I am going to spell out "Kiss my ass" on my roof with white twinkle lights and you will just have to deal with it. So leave me alone and go harrass the lady down the street with the fake deer and bunnies in her yard. So tacky.