Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lucky Day

I think the smoothie shop owner is reading my blog. Today he brought me a smoothie. My fave strawberry banana. Right at 9:00 when I walked in the front door, BAM! Smoothie. It was so delicious that I had not one, not two, but three brain freezes all before 9:20 AM.

And then this afternoon I got a package at work. My mom sent me a dozen of her famous mini rum cakes. And I was cool. I shared.

And then this evening when I stopped at the grocery store, I ran into one of my most favorite people in the whole world - we'll call her Mrs. Cabo. Actually I ran into her and her family. So not fair of me to leave out Mr. Cabo and the junior Cabos. But anyway, Mrs. Cabo and I were talking about all the good sales at the store today and she shared a coupon with me. I mean she basically just handed me a whole dollar. Which she could have kept for herself. But no. She is not like that. She shared.

So all in all it's been a good day. A lucky day. I totally should have bought a lottery ticket with that dollar that Mrs. Cabo gave me. Except then if I won I would have had to share it with her. Because I'm cool like that.

And now I'm exhausted and I don't have anything else to say and I really hope there are no spelling errors in this because blogger took spell check away I mean what the heck are they thinking with that and I just want to go to bed and cuddle with my Uberman. So this is today's post and it sucks and I'm aware but I hope you still love me and ohmygod I am so tired. The end.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

OMG I haven't posted in so long that I didn't even know about the disappearance of spellcheck! I am so lame!

Eventually, what you give out comes back around. Today you got back some of your awesomeness!

DevilsHeaven said...

Amen on the disappearence of spell check. COME ON!!!

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Why did you call me Mrs. Cabo? I've never been to Cabo. And I didn't run into you at the grocery store, though I totally would have shared a coupon with you, if I had. But I'm SURE you must be referring to me and my family..."one of your favorite people in the whole world" and all.

It's just so weird because I'm sure I would have remembered running into you...

:)