Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I win

The Boy watched When Harry Met Sally last night. You can see his review here. You are welcome.

And if you don't want to click on the link I will tell you that I totally predicted what he would say. It was not as bad as he thought and the writing was excellent. I don't care that he hates Meg Ryan and that he thought the acting and directing sucked. My whole point was that the writing was amazing and he agreed. And also that his wife would love it. And she did.

So yay me! And yes, I am totally gloating. I love it when people agree with me. Is there anything more awesome?

4 comments:

Chris H said...

I love that movie too. And yes of course it's awesome when someone agrees with you!

Trisha said...

There is absolutely NOTHING better than having people agree with you!

DevilsHeaven said...

So, I clicked on the link, and I have to say, The Boy is NOT, AT. ALL. How I pictured him to look. As I looked at the picture, and read his post, I said to myself, "I can see why she calls him The Boy."
And yes, being right is the BEST, and it's made even better when they put it in writing.

April said...

Ha ha DH! I actually call him The Boy because up until a few months ago, he was the ONLY boy at work. Poor guy.