Friday, November 20, 2009

Bows

I am exhausted.

Ubes cousin The Teacher is getting married tomorrow. I spent most of the day tying bows on boxes filled with cookies. And let me tell ya something,. Some people can tie bows and some . . . well they just can't. It's a gift.  You either have it or you don't. And baby, I've so got it.

Tonight I am thankful for my husband's amazing family. For his aunt and uncle who are letting me and Boo stay the night so we don't have to drive the fifty miles home and then turn around and come back tomorrow for the wedding. Thankful for my nephews, who kept Boo busy while we tied bows. Thankful fir my SIL and Cousin In Law for helpiong to tie bows. Thankful for Ubes' Nana who makes the most delicious enchiladas and tortillas you have ever tasted.

Thankful for the bride, who is one of my best friends in the world. And thankful for the groom, who makes her so happy.

Tonight I am thankful. Exhausted, but thankful.