I don't know what my deal is. I've lost my inspiration or something. I used to have all kinds of things to write about and lots of witty things to say, and now . . . nothing.
Something will happen and I will think "Oh I am totally blogging that." And then later, it just doesn't seem interesting enough to repeat. A lot of my problem is time. If I'm not working, I am trying to keep up with my laundry and housework, trying to correct homework and cook meals and shuttle kids around, trying to spend time with my husband who is working himself into the ground. I am completely overwhelmed by my lack of time. I am neglecting my friends and myself. There is so much going on, so much that I would rather not discuss here. So believe me, it's not you. It's me.
So I am going to a take a minute to vent. Because these are some really petty, minute things that are just plain pissing me off. Maybe I will feel better if I get all of it off my chest?? No?? Well, let's give it a whirl anyway.
1. My computer is a bitch. Ever since I had the blue screen of death last year it hasn't been the same. If I type too fast, boom! It freezes and then the blue screen comes back and I have to reboot. I seriously want to chuck it out the window.
2. Weight Watchers is advertising a special right now where you pay for a month and get a month free, plus free registration. That is a such a smokin' deal I decided to join again (don't ask me how many warm chocolate melting cakes I consumed on the cruise). Only problem is, this special is not available in my area. What. The. Flip?? THEN WHY ARE WE ADVERTISING IT IN MY AREA???? So People Of Weight Watchers: YOU SUCK and you can take your special and STICK IT. I'd rather be fat than sit through one of your boring meetings again in this lifetime. Got it?? (But if you just so happen to start allowing the special in Phoenix/Metro area, awesome! You are the best!)
3. If I hear the Black Eyed Peas tell me they think tonight's gonna be a good, good night one more time I am going to throw myself in front of a bus.
4. Mac has a friend who calls the house 8, 9, 10 times a day. He will call during dinner and I will tell him we are eating and Mac will have to call him back later. The flipping kid will call again in less than five minutes. The calls start at 8:00 in the morning on the weekends (most of the time Mac isn't even awake yet) and continue until clost to 9:00 at night (Mac goes to bed at 8:30). What the heck is the matter with this kid and where are his parents??
5. I was at Super Target today and they already have two aisles of Christmas stuff out. Seriously??? Can we please just slow down and take one month at a time? What is the rush?
Well, I just sat here staring out the window for about five minutes trying to think of more things to complain about. How sad is that? I will offset this post later this week by listing some things that are making me really happy. No need to continue wallowing in self pity. Despite everything that is going on right now, I have a good life. I am thankful.