One of the things that has most surprised me about blogging is the connection I have made with so many people I would never have "met" if it weren't for this strange little cyber society we have here. I wish so many of you were my next door neighbors! My girl Sue was sweet enough to pass this Honest Scrap award on to me and I am so touched she thought I was worthy.
So here are the rules: I list ten absolutely true statements about me and then tag 10 other bloggers I find worthy.
1. I always wanted to be a dancer. Ballet, especially.
2. Because of the above (and out of habit), I often stand with my feet in third position. (My husband finds this hilarious.)
3. I'm a worrier. So much so that I often have to take medication to stop the painful spasms in my nervous tummy.
4. I am very compassionate and cry easily.
5. I want a bike for my birthday. (To which my middle child responded "What are you, ten?")
6. When I'm overwhelmed, I tend to bury my head like an ostrich. (Figuratively speaking.)
8. I never ever buy lottery tickets.
9. I wish my mom and dad lived closer.
10. I hate it that my babies are growing up.
Now the 10 people I choose to pass this on....
2. Stacey (because she has blogger's block)
5. Coffee Bean at Righteous Buzz (even though she is taking a break)
6. Becky (because she hasn't blogged in forev!)
8. Lisa (because she hasn't been blogging much either)
For some reason my computer is being a douche and won't let me link some of you. But all of these fab ladies are linked to the right. Please go visit them, they are amazing and I am happy to call each one of them my friend. Whether I have met them or not!
Peace out people. I have a hot date with a load of laundry.