Monday, August 24, 2009

Confessional Vol. IV

It seems like I am always confessing about crying while watching a movie or TV show, so I will tell you that this week I cried during Whale Wars and Project Runway. I'm a sap.

I am so so so happy Project Runway is back. I wish there was a Project Runway channel. All Project Runway, all the time, 24/7. I want to be Heidi Klum and I wish Tim Gunn was my Fairy Godmother.

I have a few FB friends I would like to delete. But I know as soon as they realize I have deleted them, it's a whole new can of worms. I'm also a coward. Or maybe I just don't have the energy for a fight.

Yesterday while I was folding laundry, I watched an entire episode of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. God help me.

I've been feeling really overwhelmed lately. It's my own fault, because I am so unorganized. When I think of everything that I have to do to actually get organized, I feel helpless. Even the thought of making a list of what needs to be done is overwhelming because I know how big that list is going to be.

On a more positive note, I did spend about 2 hours in my closet last night and it's not perfect but at least I can actually walk into it without stepping on anything. So yay me!

7 comments:

Gladys said...

I have days where I will watch back to back episodes of Real Housewifes of Podunk and I feel like my brain has turned to mush. It feels sooooo goooood. ;)

Trisha said...

Thank goodness you were in the closet organizing. For a second I was afraid you were in the closet curled up in a little ball!

The Maid said...

Just noticed your widget...woohoo 11 days! :)

Have a great trip! Maybe the organizing fairy will come while you are gone! ;)

Katie? Hear that? Grab your label maker and head to the Queen's.

Oh, and I seriously want you to know that if you ever want to delete me off of FB...no apology or explanation necessary. We never seem to chat there anyway!

Have a great week, Queen! ;

chandy said...

I confess that I've never heard of or seen any of those TV shows you mentioned...

So hows about this cruise of yours, huh? Let's hear more about it! I've been on a couple of Caribbean cruises and have had some serious fun. What ports are you going to?

WILLIAM said...

I dig Project Runway.

Just Unfriend the Facebook people..really no one will notice.

Jessie said...

I was glued to the T.V. on Thursday. I'm thrilled that P.R. is back.

First I watched the All-Star Challenge, though. And Heidi was pregnant. And then she wasn't. And all I want to say is how totally unfair it is that there are people out there who can go from pregnant to super skinny runway model in about 10 minutes.

Sue said...

Will you come and help me with my closet? Please?