Sunday, August 9, 2009

Confessional Vol. II

I watched Fast & Furious with Ubes this weekend. And I got a little misty eyed. Twice. (Don't judge me dude, it was sad.)
.
Earlier this week I was so angry at one of my children that I could actually understand how child abuse happens. I am not condoning it. I am just saying I understand how a parent can be pushed to the brink of blood boiling fury. I walked away and told that child it would be in his best interest we didn't see each other for a while.
.
I accepted a FB friend request from a girl I went to high school with. And the only reason I know I went to high school with her is because FB told me so. I don't remember her. At all. But I accepted her request because I don't want to be mean.
.
I obviously care too much about what people think, even though I would like to say that I don't.
.
I think the show iCarly is hilarious. That Sam cracks me up.
.
Ubes loves the show "Man Caves" on the DIY Network. I like to watch it with him, but it has nothing to do with my affection for home improvement shows and everything to do with the host:
.

Don't even try to tell me you wouldn't let him lay your tile. Yeah, that's what I thought.


4 comments:

Gladys said...

Girl, right now I'd let Atilla the Hun lay my tile if it would get the job done. TWO YEARS! TWO YEARS I have lived with snakes crawling through cracks in my foundation and mopping cement floors. Why you ask haven't they been tiled? Waiting on the Kahuna to finish everyone elses projects. One more snake and I'm going to hire Atilla.

PS I would rather this guy lay my tile. ;)

Sue said...

April, this post is one of the reasons why I love you. You say what I think sometimes, and don't have the guts to say myself. Especially the part about caring too much what people think sometimes. I am SO like that. I apologize WAY too much. I feel bad when someone says they were bored this weekend - like I should have been the one entertaining them. I feel bad because I don't feel like I have my friends over enough, yet I am the only one that does the inviting...ok, I'd better stop...I'm rambling way too much...sorry...no, er, I mean, oh crap, you know what I mean.

kristen s said...

iCarly is Kyle's favorite show in the world. Yeah... he's 4. I'm such good parent. He even made me cut out the picture of the cast that was on the Gogurt box and he carries it around with him. You two could hang....

And as for the Man Caves dude.... he can lay my tile AND snake my pipes... know what I'm sayin'? ;)

DevilsHeaven said...

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL I would SO let him lay my title. EMMMMMHMMMMM
yum!