Monday, July 6, 2009

Not the Usual Monday

Guess who doesn't have to go back to work until Thursday?? And guess who slept in until 8:23 this morning? And guess who is so excited to just be home and hang out and clean stuff not have to get up and put on heels and dress clothes and make up and all that stuff and can just hang out in her jammies all day every day until Thursday??

So I am so excited. I haven't even been out of my bed for an hour and already I have unloaded the dishwasher, reloaded it, thrown a load of laundry in the washer, folded the stuff in the dryer, cleaned two toilets and a bathtub and got all caught up on People.com. I am Queen of Efficiency today.

So I can't spend a whole lot of time catching up with y'all today. I still have to strip the beds, clean two more toilets, throw another load of laundry in and color my hair before I take Junior to his play date in two hours. Yikes. But thank you Jesus for allowing me to wake up full of energy this morning. And thank you to the maker's of diet Pepsi for your efforts in that area as well.

Life is good.

4 comments:

Sue said...

I hope you have an awesome couple of days!!

Raz said...

The most fulfilling days are the ones when you don't quite manage to get out of your PJs.

Leigh7880 said...

Enjoy your time off! I am thrilled at the idea of working again (not that I am NOT working by choice) so that I can appreciate those days off instead of being overwhelmed by the possibilities for each day.

Trisha said...

Yeah! There is nothing quite like the luxury of not having to do anything to get you energized into doing everything! Go, girl, go!