Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mondays (On A Tuesday)

I have decided to start making Monday Confessions a regular post. It's kind of fun in a therapeutic, soul-cleansing kind of way.

That being said, my first confession...

  • I am keeping the blog. Not because I received hundreds of letters from loyal fans begging me not to give it up (which was super sweet, thank you), but because I really love it too much to let it go. The thought of quitting was devastating. The Boy and I came to an agreement, and I'm over it. Especially because I went back through my posts and did a little creative editing. If people from work find it, they find it. But I will limit what I talk about when it comes to the job. At least, I will try... No promises.
  • I am insanely jealous of Selena Gomez. Her youth. Her beauty. Her totally awesome hair. In my next life I want to be her. Is that weird?
  • Ubes made me lift weights with him last night. And between you and me, I am pretty sure he is trying to kill me. Okay, so that's not true. I asked him to help me because I want to tone up. But honestly, considering how sore my chest is today, I can see which group of muscles he is targeting. I'm onto you Ubes...
  • I've already started a list of things to pack for my cruise. Which is in 38 days. Which reminds me, I need to get my suitcases out of the closet...
  • The manager at one of my most favorite restaurants is a client. He has been sending me food at least once a week. And at first I thought he had a little bit of a thing for me. I mean why wouldn't he, right? But then I realized he's like one of those evil heroin dealers who gives you a taste for free only to get you good and addicted and desperate enough to start paying for it no matter what you have to subject yourself to in order to earn the money. Oh my God People. I'm strung out on Strozzapreti!
  • I'm pretty sure I am in love with my flat iron. And I know you are judging me and telling me that it is an inanimate object and can't love me back, but dudes, if you saw my hair today you would see that yes indeed, it absolutely can.

So from now on, Monday is going to be Monday Confessional around here. I promise the confessions won't always be this lame. Oh who am I kidding? They will always be this lame.

6 comments:

chandy said...

I object to you teasing me about good Italian food without sharing more information. We just might have to convene at said favorite restaurant for wine and strozzapreti...

WILLIAM said...

Maybe next week the Flat Iron can tell us it's confessions...

Trisha said...

I'm glad you are keeping the blog. Let the work people think what they like.

kristen s said...

What the hell is a strozzapreti and where can I get one?

DevilsHeaven said...

Ummmm, who is Selena Gomez????????????

And thank you for staying in the blog world!!!

Sue said...

I'm so glad I won't have to go through withdrawls...

when you have a minute, stop by my blog, I've got one of those little award things for you....I know, I know, I bet you are just thrilled...