- I realized last week that I have an unforgivable amount of Nickelback on my iPod.
- I watch Big Brother. And I love it.
- In the spirit of the budget, I have been buying the store brand Mac & Cheese. (And guess what? My family prefers it to Kraft!!)
- One of my friends recently announced she is pregnant. And for a brief moment I felt a teeny tiny bit of jealousy.
- I love the movie Center Stage. And Ubes can always make me smile by looking me in the eyes and saying "Just dance it."
- I think Rupert Grint is a little bit sexy. (Please don't call the police.)
- One of my new favorite shows is Whale Wars. It's got me rethinking how I feel about environmental issues.
- I am scared to death that I am not being the best mom I can be.
- I cried yesterday when I read Frank McCourt died.
- I'm thinking about giving up the blog. The Boy found it and I feel really exposed. Not sure how I will proceed from here...
Monday, July 20, 2009
Bloggers forgive me, for I have sinned.