Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Confessional

Bloggers forgive me, for I have sinned.

  • I realized last week that I have an unforgivable amount of Nickelback on my iPod.
  • I watch Big Brother. And I love it.
  • In the spirit of the budget, I have been buying the store brand Mac & Cheese. (And guess what? My family prefers it to Kraft!!)
  • One of my friends recently announced she is pregnant. And for a brief moment I felt a teeny tiny bit of jealousy.
  • I love the movie Center Stage. And Ubes can always make me smile by looking me in the eyes and saying "Just dance it."
  • I think Rupert Grint is a little bit sexy. (Please don't call the police.)
  • One of my new favorite shows is Whale Wars. It's got me rethinking how I feel about environmental issues.
  • I am scared to death that I am not being the best mom I can be.
  • I cried yesterday when I read Frank McCourt died.
  • I'm thinking about giving up the blog. The Boy found it and I feel really exposed. Not sure how I will proceed from here...

12 comments:

Trisha said...

The Boy found your blog? Oh no! Now how are you going to plot your revenge when he can read it?

DevilsHeaven said...

I agree. Plot your revenge and tell us AFTERWARDS, because seriously, I love reading you.
BOY! Go away! You're not allowed to read!!

chandy said...

If it makes you feel a bit more normal, I'm in love with Rupert too. Have been for years.

Sue said...

You can't give up the blog. No way, no how.

Coffee Bean said...

Block the boy!!! And what is with the Caribbean Cruise count down? That is just cruel. I hate you.

Karen R said...

Hmm. I suppose you could start another one and remain anonymous like you originally wnated. You could be "Anti-Grease Dawn" and you could focus on those environmental issues you're all of a sudden aware of. :) I would miss you, though.

bloggingbarbie said...

THere is no way that I'm letting you give up zee blog. No. Sorry. DO not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollahs.

Not happening. And I'm barbie, bitch. And I say "NO."

(uhhhh, yeah. apparently i feel strongly about you leaving. either way, i heart you.)

Stacey said...

There is only one choice. Kill The Boy.

PS - You're a fab mom

WILLIAM said...

Proceed with caution.

Bogart in P Towne said...

I would miss your blog.

And is it icky that I think Emma Watson is growing up nicely?

Julie said...

Rupert Grint is legal. Don't fret over that one. I'm totally into Shia LaBeouf. My husband has started to call me a cougar because of my unhealthy obsession to him and Zach Efron.

Jessie said...

You are definitely not alone with the Rupert Grint attraction. For me it's all about the personality and wit. He's got it in spades. And I feel a tiny bit embarrassed about admitting that I like him. Harry Potter is my favorite summer escape. Love it.