Saturday, April 18, 2009

Should I Be Worried?

I walked into a slightly disturbing scene this morning. My two boys, ages 11 and 9, in the family room, carefully rearranging furniture . . . in Boo's dollhouse.

Me: Uuuuuummmm..... Whatchya doin?
They: Nothin'.
Me: Wellllll, it looks like you're playing with your sister's dollhouse.
Mac (shaking his head, looking at me like I'm crazy): We're not playing with it.
Me: Yeah? Then what are you doing?
They: (Look at each other and then look back at me)
Junior: We're, um, remodeling it.

Freaking Ty Pennington.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

That's awesome! Tell them they can come work for me.

notyourplainjane said...

Send them to my house next! So cute.

Trisha said...

Lots of money can be made in the remodeling business!

The Maid said...

Tell them to get into staging...and develop a very flamboyant attitude...and they, too, can have their very own show! :)

Love that!
B

DutchMac said...

I love it! That's fantastic. As long as they don't go around shouting everything as if they'd just OD'd on fourteen double espresso's, you shouldn't have too much to worry about on the annoyance factor. Just keep an eye out if they develop any sudden affection for Sears.

So funny!

WILLIAM said...

Did the dolls cry and scream when they saw the makeover?

DevilsHeaven said...

And what did Miss Boo think of the make-over???