Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Confessions

I can't believe it's been a whole week since my last post. I seriously think I am running out of things to talk about.

I never thought in a million billion years I would ever ever run out of things to talk about.

I'm a procrastinator. To the enth degree. In the past year this habit has developed from procrastination to avoidance. And I think it is what I hate most about myself right now.

Although I am not too in love with my thighs at the moment either.

But I do think I have gorgeous feet. Like I should do carpet commercials gorgeous.

On the way to work this morning I sang along loudly to Toto's Africa. It's on my iPod. Whatever. You know you love it, too.

If I had not cheated on my final in College Algebra, I would not have passed.

I recently ran into someone I believe betrayed a member of my family. She smiled at me and was about to say hello but I narrowed my eyes and glared at her. She looked away and moved on. I know it's not what Jesus would have done, but I can't walk on water either.

Sometimes I hold a grudge.

I am uber competitive. So much so that I get pissed when I lose. Especially if it's to a really good friend.

I am the John McEnroe of Facebook's Lexulous.

When I found out our school district was keeping free all day kindergarten next year, I was so happy I wanted to jump up and click my heels together. Except I can't do that. Because I am uncoordinated. And not a very high jumper.

I made something for Gigglepotamus' new baby. Who was born in JANUARY. And I still haven't sent it.

I can be lazy. (Hello, procrastinator!)

A few days ago I was about to tell a customer and his wife to have a good weekend, but I couldn't remember his name and I stumbled over my words. What ended up coming out was "You people have a great weekend." They were Asian. So now I think they think I am a racist.

Sometimes I say inappropriate things.

And I care too much about what other people think.

9 comments:

Kristi said...

I love this stream-of-consciousness fact firing!

Hey, I finally bowed to the PEER PRESSURE that is FaceBook - let's be friends!

Bogart in P Towne said...

You can always sit down to click your heels together.

DevilsHeaven said...

All these things is why I check to see if you posted almost on an hourly basis.
Ok, not hourly. But every couple of hours.
I do not procrastonate when it comes to my Blog reading!

Katie @ 3 Blondes and a Redhead said...

You and JW must have heated Scrabble games...she's that competitive too. She thinks I am, but that's just because she wants someone to have that flaw too. Now that person can be YOU. :)

And I'm excited about all day Kindergarten too! But not nearly as excited as you...do you know how many shoes for your pretty feet you can buy for $250/month?!?!?

Gladys said...

Doesn't a brain dump do you good?

Sue said...

Toto's "Africa" is my all-time, forever favorite song.

Forever. Seriously.

It reminds me of the summer of 1982, I was fresh out of high school, hangin with my best girlfriend, we were dating cutie Navy Boy Hotties, that happened to be twins (I'm totally serious) and life was grand. I had no job, no bills, no worries, the clove cigarettes were cheap, and so was gas. Yup, good times, good times.

The Maid said...

Sue...LOL...clove cigarettes...I remember those...and the burn in my throat...almost as good as diet coke burn! :)

Too funny.

And April...you can always do what I do on Lexulous...you can swear on the tile board..remember "shat"????

Love you girl...or should I say "you people."

:)

WILLIAM said...

Are your feet like George Costanza's hands?

The Maid said...

William...LOL! :) I love that episode! :)

I can't remember your feet April..now I am totally going to be checking them out at the next bunco! :)

I missed you last month...hope you are gonna be around for the next one! :)