It's Monday, I have the day off, my kids are up north at my mom's for the week (I know!!) and I am all alone in my house. It is awesome. So I am not wasting time on the computer today, but I did want to take a minute to participate in my girl Stacey's tag today. (But Stacey, please keep in mind I am still deliberating over the Beyonce thing. I've known you for a million years and your mom is one of my most favorite people in the whole world, so you have that going for you. Odds are I can overlook your love for Beyonce and continue our friendship. I'll let you know.)
25 Favorites - you can only pick one! This is so hard for me.... You have no idea....
1. Favorite movie - This is so difficult because I really need to break it down by genre. So I guess I have to pick one that I love and will always watch if it's on TV no matter if it already started (I have issues about coming in during the middle of something, I have to watch it from start to finish) and I own the DVD and watch it several times during the year.... I am gonna go with You've Got Mail. (I would also like to note that it was very difficult to choose between this and Love Actually. Love Actually is so dear to my heart but I really only watch it at Christmas because it is a Christmas movie and I have issues about watching movies that take place at Christmas time when it is not in fact Christmas. You've Got Mail covers three seasons so I think it is the safer choice. OCD much?? I think we have the answer to that now don't we.)
2. Favorite Singer - right now it is Josh Kelley. LOVE him. Love him love him love him.
3. Song - at this moment it is Buck Cherry's Don't Go Away.
4. Regular TV Show - This is so hard.... Lost. No wait, The Office. No, let's stick with Lost.
5. Reality TV Show - The Amazing Race.
6. Game - Scattergories.
7. Author/Book - Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.
8. Magazine - People.
9. Animal - Dogs. We are thinking about getting a puppy!
10. Color - Again, difficult. Depends on what we are talking about. Probably gonna have to go with red.
11. Season - Spring.
12. Weather - I love a gray day.
13. Flower - Stargazer Lillies.
14. Holiday - Christmas.
15. Recreational Activity - Reading.
16. School - Really don't care. Let's say ASU for Uberman.
17. Ice Cream - Cake Batter with Brownies from Cold Stone. Heaven in a little cup I tell ya!!
18. Candy Bar - Twix
19. Restaurant - Too many to choose from. Let's go with North.
20. Cereal - Smart Start.
21. Beverage - Diet Coke with Vanilla
22. Snack - Saltine Crackers.
23. Car - Pontiac Solstice. But I feel like I have to defend my choice. I chose it because it's cute and affordable. If we are talking about reaching for the stars, I'd pick an Aston Martin DBS. Convertible, of course.
24. City - London England. Hands down, most fabulous city. Ever.
25. Vacation Destination - with kids, Disneyland. Without, Europe.
So thank you Stacey! And Happy Monday, lovers!