Sunday, March 22, 2009

He Was Right. I Was Wrong. There, I Said It.

So how's it going? What's new? Did you have a nice weekend?

What? What is that you say? What is the giant elephant doing in the room? Where? I don't see it.... Oh yes, there he is. Hello big fella.

Um yeah, about that. That's called "Don't Talk Smack About April's Family Because She WILL Cut You." But anywho, it's over and I simply don't want to talk about it anymore. If you want the whole story, read Ubes' blog. I am moving on.

I learned a lesson this weekend. Ubes was right about opening the door to the past. So the door is now shut, locked and dead bolted. I went through my Facebook friends list and deleted several people with no explanation to them. Not because I don't like them. Not because I don't want to reconnect and catch up and see how well they are doing in life. I did it because I can't open myself up to the judgment anymore. I can't have people looking at my pictures and reading my status and comments from friends and thinking they can decide who I am based on these tiny snippets, these tiny fragments of my life. So if you are reading this and you are also a Facebook friend and you didn't get deleted, it's because you either know the real me, and I trust that you accept me for who I am and love me unconditionally. Lucky you! No need to thank me.

Just don't piss me off.

Relax, I am kidding.

Or am I??

Thanks to all of you who reached out and showed your support through your comments, Facebook messages, voice mails and texts. I am truly the luckiest girl in the world to have such amazing friends. I heart you, each and everyone of you!!

9 comments:

Chris H said...

I took the time to read your hubby's blog... good on you for locking the door..leave it in the past and those two faced idiots! Glass houses indeed!

Katie @ 3 Blondes and a Redhead said...

No need to warn us about pissing you off...we all got that loud and clear from the last post. :) April is NOT one to be messed with, world!

XOXOX

Gladys said...

Yeah sometimes the past should stay there.

Chris H said...

I just read you are eating bloody fruit cake! STOP IT RIGHT NOW you idiot.. you will get FAT!
Or at least share... where's mine then????

Tully said...

I have got to do the same thing with my facebook, some family members have got to get the boot too. I did just ignore my ex-step-grandmother's friend request, that is just going too far...

That pineapple cake you said you were eating sound delicious, I had never heard of it until a few days ago I saw a recipe that sounds exactly the same on another blog http://alicedewitt.blogspot.com/2009/03/jays-birthday-part-2.html

Jessie said...

(Audible sound of relief...)

Seriously, I made a mental note this weekend. Don't get on April's bad side. No exceptions. I don't care if the Lord Jesus said it was Him or April. I might have to consider for a moment... :) Well, maybe not Jesus. But maybe if it was like Daniel Craig. Yeah, Daniel Craig or April. I would definitely go with April. Exactly. Well...

Okay, Anyways, don't piss you off. Message received!

WILLIAM said...

I dig a little bit of country music and there is a song "Drugs or Jesus" by some ugly guy named Mcgraw, that I was thinking of the enitre time I read Ubes post.

Bogart in P Towne said...

Did you get a free Angry Whopper from Burger King for doing this? They had a promotion that would give you a free Angry Whopper if you defriended 10 people.

YOu might as well get something as a reward for your strength.

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛