I know it's been a while since you have heard from me but I just wanted to drop you a note to say hello. And of course provide you with a list of a few things I think could be useful to me. If you have the time that is.
- An extra hour in the day. This would be so sweet. If you can work this out, you can forget the rest of this list. Thanks.
- A crockpot with a timer. And a recipe book containing crockpot recipes that do not taste like they were cooked in a crockpot. I have the pickiest family in the world. No, seriously.
- Three new children who are not such picky eaters.
- New boobies. Not necessarily bigger, just um, higher. Perkier. I would be perfectly happy with my pre-baby boobies.
- A tummy tuck. Since we are redoing the boobies we might as well get rid of that saggy stretched out belly skin that I affectionately refer to as my front butt.
- A Pontiac Solstice. I'm not picky about the color. I'm cool like that.
- Daniel Craig.
- Laser hair removal. According to Boo, I need it.
- A new bedspread. I decided I hate mine. It's pretty, but itchy.
- A guest spot on Top Gear. I totally want to drive the moderately priced car around the track and hang out with Jeremy, Hammond and the Stig. But not James May. He's creepy.
- A puppy. That doesn't poop or chew things.
- A European vacation.
So that's my list. I don't think it's completely unattainable. Just do the best you can. My expectations are low with the economy and all....
As always, I will be baking your favorite chocolate chip cookies (no nuts) and will leave them by the fireplace. Just please keep the noise level to a minimum, you know how I value my beauty sleep. Say hello to the Mrs.