Now this NaBloPoMo thing is difficult. Thinking of something blogworthy every day puts some pressure on a girl. We might be doing lots of lists, is that cool? I stole this one from my girl Katie. I'm too lazy to link her right now, but she is on my blog roll to the right under the Queen's Court. I'll try to keep it interesting.
Ten Years Ago
- I was planning Junior's first birthday bash. It was a doozie.
- I was still getting used to being a stay at home mom.
- I was thinner, but still thought I was fat. Oh how I would kill to be that fat again.
- I was obsessed with scrapbooking.
- I could never have imagined I would be as happy as I am today.
5 Things on Today's To Do List
- Take Boo to preschool and bring the snack for her class.
- Drop off the dry cleaning.
- Go to the bank because Uberman STILL has not set up his direct deposit. Grrrr.
- Finish two loads of laundry (wash, dry and for the love of God, put away!!).
- Think of a fascinating and intellectually stimulating post for the day. FAIL.
5 Snacks I Enjoy
- Chips and dip
- Chips and salsa
- Fruit - mostly apples or grapes
5 Places I Have Lived
- Las Vegas Nevada
- Salt Lake City Utah
- Brigham City Utah
- Mesa Arizona
- Phoenix Arizona
5 Jobs That I Have Had (please note, I no longer have any of these jobs)
- Waitress (Sucked at it)
- Quality Analyst
- Training Specialist
- Office Manager
So there you have it. Maybe you learned a little more about me today. And if there is anything else you want to know, please let me know in your comments. Maybe I can do a whole post answering your questions.
Peace out peeps. I have to go get the clothes out of the dryer.