Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I am thankful for three healthy kids who talk a lot, laugh a lot and like to sleep in. I am thankful they are good to each other, take care of one another and call each other friend.

I am thankful for their father, who makes me laugh, reassures me with smiles and hugs, and holds my hand at night while I fall asleep.

I am thankful for a new job I love, co-workers who are now friends and the opportunities available to me in the future.

I am thankful for parents who love us unconditionally, and are so willing to help us with our kids.

I am thankful for a brother in law and sister in law who are our friends, who show us support and let us support them too. I am thankful for the three amazing nephews they have given us who make us laugh and give us funny stories to tell.

I am thankful for double ovens in my kitchen, especially this time of year. I am thankful for unusual rainy days, the anticipation of good times and good food, comfy, warm flannel pajama bottoms, good books and good movies. I am thankful for my fantabulous friends and my faithful readers. For this blog, that allows me to vent, ramble and process my multitude of thoughts.

I am thankful that I have a lot to be thankful for....

3 comments:

Trisha said...

I am thankful for your blog reminding me of how much I have to be thankful for!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

beeeeeeeee said...

Amen and amen.

Kristi said...

Well said girlfriend!