Friday, November 14, 2008

Shocking But True!

So yesterday's post was all about confessions. And I must admit, I have been saving one. A good one. I am not sure you all are ready for this little bombshell.
.
Ready?
.
Are you sure??
.
It's a good one...
.
Prepare for jaws to drop...
.
I am sleeping with Daniel Craig.

.
I know!! Can you believe it?? And oh let me tell you, it is everything I dreamed it would be. I have curled up against his soft bare chest every night for the past two whole nights. It is heaven.
.

What?

.
What does Uberman think of my little tryst?

,
Well, technically it is allowed because Daniel is on my list. And as long as he does not stray onto Uberman's side of the bed, the three of us are quite comfortable.

.
I know you don't believe me.

.
So here's proof.



Isn't this AWESOME?? My amazing friend Diane made this for me after reading my post about Boo's High School Musical sheets.
.

Here's the back:
.





Do I have the coolest friends or what???
.

The new movie, Quantum of Solace, opens today!! Go see it and support my boyfriend! Ubes and I are going tomorrow with Raia and her lovely husband The Carson Daly Look-Alike. OMG I can't wait!!
.

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go hug my pillow some more. Thank you Diane, for making my dreams come true!!
.

4 comments:

Sara Jane said...

This is too funny! Friends can be amazing at times. Now you've got me thinking of who I would want sleeping next to me!

DevilsHeaven said...

That is awesome. Lucky girl!

Trisha said...

Fun! I think the idea of "theme" sheets for adult just might catch on!

Chris H said...

He is yummy! Can't wait to see the movie!