Thursday, November 6, 2008

Questions and More High-Low

Seriously people? I give you the opportunity to ask me questions, anything you want, and the only person who asks anything is Caitlin? What is up with that?? Now I realize many of you who read this know me in real life and probably already know waaaaaaaay to much, but humor me here. You're the ones who come back and read this stupid crap every day, you must find me somewhat interesting.

So I am giving you one more chance. Ask away. What do you want to know? Anything. I will answer. Just please keep in mind this is a family blog. Meaning many of my family members read it. Let's try to keep our questions clean. Notice how I didn't say appropriate?? Ha!

I will post the Q&A on Monday. That gives you four days to come up with a question and present it in the comments. Got it??

In the mean time, we're going to do another round of High-Low. Or Low-High since I like to end on the positive.

Lows for the day:

  • My feet are killing me because I wore those sky high hooker heels again.
  • We were listening to some classic rock station at work today and now I have Stairway to Heaven stuck in my head. And that song scares me. It's evil. They taught us that in Sunday School.
  • I am so SICK of people talking about the election. It's OVER. Move on.
  • I am even more sick of people talking about OPRAH and how happy she is about the results. Why do we care so much about what Oprah thinks? I am SICK of Oprah!! (But I will still totally TiVo her annual Favorite Things episode this month. Just being honest.)
  • I am in serious need of a haircut and color. But my beloved hairdresser decided to take 9 months off to dance on a cruise ship all over the world. What freaking ever. Now I have to trust a stranger! Gasp!
  • I have been walking around with Boo's preschool tuition in my purse for a week and I keep forgetting to turn it in. Now I am past the grace period and have to pay a $25 late fee. My own fault but really ticks me off wasting money like that.

Okay, enough griping. On to the Highs!

  • Uberman fixed my computer!! I am so glad I married him instead of all those other guys who were begging me.
  • My middle child is Student of the Week. He rocks!
  • Have any of you tried Dogfish Head Punkin Ale? I am not much of a beer fan, but this is Deeee-Lish! It is "a full bodied brown ale brewed with real pumpkin, brown sugar, allspice, cinnamon & nutmeg." Yeah, I totally just quoted the bottle.
  • I filled my gas tank up for $55 this afternoon. I paid $2.45 a gallon!! Can I get a whoop whoop?
  • I'm healthy, happy, have a great guy and three amazing kids. There's a roof over our head, food in the fridge and steady paychecks coming in. Plus we have a lot of love in this house. Life is good.

All right y'all. I have more laundry to fold and a full dishwasher that needs to be emptied. Have a great night! And I better see some questions in the comments! Got it?? If you are lurking - de-lurk! I won't bite. At least not at first. Ha!!

11 comments:

kristen s said...

Okay, buckle up buttercup, here come my questions:

*Where did you meet Uberman?
*How did he first ask you out -- or did you ask him out?
*How did he propose -- or did you?
*Who was your favorite Hardy boy?
*Which celebrities are you told you resemble?
*What's the recipe for your favorite salad?
*What's your favorite car you've ever had/have?
*What's the most embarassing thing that's ever happened to you?
*Have you ever won anything cool?
*Do you like your toenails?
*Did you know dogs and bees can smell fear?
*Did you know the human head weighs 8 pounds?
*Did you know my neighbor has rabbits? .....oh, wait a minute... I got carried away there for a second.

Okay, Queen April, are those random enough for you? I look forward to the answers!

Chris H said...

Hmmmm....
- what's ya favourite colour?
- What human 'trait' do you dislike the most?
- do you prefer boys or girls and why?
- If you could turn the clock back, what would ya do different?

There ya go.... happy now????

Lisa J said...

Oh! Oh! I have the PERFECT questions for you!

* How do you get freckles?
* What's the highest mountain in our valley?
* Where are Sassy's shoes?
* What did a delivery bike look like in the 60s?
* When you go through the mountains, do they make the road or do they just find the mouth of the canyon and put it there?
* How come spaceships don't run into stars?
* Who are the Jazz versing tonight?
* What are we doing tomorrow?
* If you get in a car wreck, do you get a free car?
* What are you writing in that notebook?

:)

Heather said...

ok, ok... I'm de-lurking.

I found you through another April. I must say, YOU are a riot! I even read the archives!

On to the questions.

uh. er. wha...

I'll have to get back to ya.

p.s. I'm sorry for your loss.
10/24/08, may she rest in peace.

Trisha said...

I always have a hard time coming up with questions . . . so much pressure!

I would like to know how you met your husband - or did you already blog about that somewhere before I found you?

Becky said...

All I can say is "steady paychecks coming in" is my dream.

Commission work sucks green donkey...nevermind.

The Maid

PS - And I won't say anything about Oprah being happy...but c'mon people...we all know that she basically bought Obama the election with her endorsements!

DevilsHeaven said...

1)Would you be upset if I told you F and I filled up the other night for $2.03 a gallon?
2)How about if I told you I saw it for $1.96 this morning on the way to work?
3)What exactly do you do?
4)If I ever make it down to visit my snow bird mother, can you and I get together for Maragrita's?

Roland Hulme said...

Simple question: What makes you the queen and explain your royal lineage.

Can't wait for the Q&A!

blogging said...

IT WONT LET ME COMMENT. so for the THIRD TIME....

if you were stranded on an island, what is the ONE beauty product you would have with you?

(i know, i worry about the important things in life.)

also, punkin ale is DEEEEELSIH!

xoxo, bb

Karen R said...

I thought we were supposed to ask one question. This stuff will take you 3 weeks to reply to. My one question is: What are you doing for Thanksgiving? I'll be in town that weekend and would love to see you. Stacey and kids will be here, too. Love you!

Sue said...

Ok, just a couple of quick ones...

1. When you were a little Princess, what did you want to be when you grew up?

2. What was your favorite subject in high school?

3. What is your all-time, forever favorite song, and why?

There you go, nothing too hard, but hopefully a little thought provoking...