So I am giving you one more chance. Ask away. What do you want to know? Anything. I will answer. Just please keep in mind this is a family blog. Meaning many of my family members read it. Let's try to keep our questions clean. Notice how I didn't say appropriate?? Ha!
I will post the Q&A on Monday. That gives you four days to come up with a question and present it in the comments. Got it??
In the mean time, we're going to do another round of High-Low. Or Low-High since I like to end on the positive.
Lows for the day:
- My feet are killing me because I wore those sky high hooker heels again.
- We were listening to some classic rock station at work today and now I have Stairway to Heaven stuck in my head. And that song scares me. It's evil. They taught us that in Sunday School.
- I am so SICK of people talking about the election. It's OVER. Move on.
- I am even more sick of people talking about OPRAH and how happy she is about the results. Why do we care so much about what Oprah thinks? I am SICK of Oprah!! (But I will still totally TiVo her annual Favorite Things episode this month. Just being honest.)
- I am in serious need of a haircut and color. But my beloved hairdresser decided to take 9 months off to dance on a cruise ship all over the world. What freaking ever. Now I have to trust a stranger! Gasp!
- I have been walking around with Boo's preschool tuition in my purse for a week and I keep forgetting to turn it in. Now I am past the grace period and have to pay a $25 late fee. My own fault but really ticks me off wasting money like that.
Okay, enough griping. On to the Highs!
- Uberman fixed my computer!! I am so glad I married him instead of all those other guys who were begging me.
- My middle child is Student of the Week. He rocks!
- Have any of you tried Dogfish Head Punkin Ale? I am not much of a beer fan, but this is Deeee-Lish! It is "a full bodied brown ale brewed with real pumpkin, brown sugar, allspice, cinnamon & nutmeg." Yeah, I totally just quoted the bottle.
- I filled my gas tank up for $55 this afternoon. I paid $2.45 a gallon!! Can I get a whoop whoop?
- I'm healthy, happy, have a great guy and three amazing kids. There's a roof over our head, food in the fridge and steady paychecks coming in. Plus we have a lot of love in this house. Life is good.
All right y'all. I have more laundry to fold and a full dishwasher that needs to be emptied. Have a great night! And I better see some questions in the comments! Got it?? If you are lurking - de-lurk! I won't bite. At least not at first. Ha!!