Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Lazy. So What?

I got this meme from the lovely Gigglepotamus. She rocks.

This is a one word answer only meme.

Where is your mobile phone? Kitchen
Where is your significant other? Office
Your hair colour? Brown
Your mother? Awesome
Your father? Wonderful
Your favourite thing? Laughing
Your dream last night? Sad
Your dream goal? Prosperity
The room you’re in? Disaster
Your hobby? Writing
Your fear? Failure
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
Where were you last night? Home
What you’re not? Punctual
One of your wish-list items? Convertible
Where you grew up? Utah
The last thing you did? Email
What are you wearing? Yogapants (totally counts)
Your TV? On
Your pets? Nonexistent
Your computer? Frienemy
Your mood? Content
Missing someone? Yes
Your car? FILTHY
Something you’re not wearing? Earrings
Favourite shop? PotteryBarn (totally counts too)
Your summer? Hot
Love someone? Lots
Your favourite colour? Various
When is the last time you laughed? Today
When is the last time you cried? Yesterday (Because of Lisa)

Peace out peeps. Better post tomorrow. Promise.

7 comments:

gigglepotamus said...

Hey-- thanks for the link!

Wait.... are you insinuating that MY one word MEME post was anything less than enthralling?

humph... ;)

fattylumpa said...

Cheater cheater never beater.

Or whatever IT RHYMES.

Lisa J said...

But cried in a good way, right? Tell them it was crying in a good way! :)

Love you, sweetie!

April said...

It was a very good way!! After all these years you are still the Mary to my Laura. Or the Laura to my Nellie. Or the Albert to my Andy. The Widow Snyder to my Caroline.

I could go all day...

:)

Lisa J said...

Oh, please, not Albert. Anyone but Albert. I would rather be the Mrs. Olsen to your Reverend whateverhisnamewas. Just not Albert...

:)

Kristi said...

I have to steal this - my brain is fried today and not posting during NaBloPoMo would mean UTTER FAILURE!

April said...

I feel you girl. Steal away. What the heck was I thinking with this Nablopomofo thing??