Tuesday, November 18, 2008

8 Things

I stole this idea from Bogart. Check him out, he's cool.

8 Favorite Shows

  • The Office
  • Three Sheets
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • The Amazing Race
  • Lost
  • Project Runway
  • Gossip Girl
  • Top Gear

8 Favorite Restaurants

  • My mom's kitchen (totally counts)
  • Firebirds
  • Roy's Hawaiian Fusion
  • Gordon Biersch
  • Maggianos
  • Chipotle
  • Carambas
  • Flamingo Palace (best Chinese food ever)

8 Things That Happened This Weekend

  • My oldest child turned 11.
  • Saw the new Bond movie.
  • Laughed a lot with friends.
  • Saw my uncle Billy for the first time in 20 years.
  • Had lunch with my parents.
  • Started my Christmas shopping.
  • Went out on a hot date with my husband
  • Reconnected with a girl from high school who I was VERY mean to. I was able to apologize after all these years and she graciously forgave me. Facebook is a beautiful thing.

8 Things to Look Forward To:

  • I am off this weekend! First full weekend off in two months!
  • Hanging out with my girl Dee on Saturday while our men are at Beerfest.
  • Catching up on cleaning the house and laundry!
  • Christmas shopping!!
  • Putting up my tree and holiday decorations,
  • Watching Christmas movies (The Family Man, Christmas Vacation, Love Actually, Elf!)
  • Baking!
  • Going to Disneyland the day after Christmas with Dee and her family!!

8 Things on My Wish List

  • More hours in the day
  • Better organization
  • Stress free holidays
  • Prosperity for my family members
  • Win the Lottery (I never buy a ticket)
  • New boobies
  • Coke will bring back Diet Vanilla Coke
  • A Pontiac Solstice

8 Things I Love About Fall

  • Pumpkin Spice Latte
  • Pumpkins
  • Pumpkin Cookies
  • Pumpkin Bread
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Punkin Ale
  • My mom's pumpkin gingerbread trifle
  • Fall Colors

What are your 8 things?

3 comments:

Kristi said...

OMG I love Diet Vanilla Coke. Do you suppose anyone from Coke marketing is reading this right now?!

DevilsHeaven said...

Wait, you are skipping BeerFest? Is it a real festival? Or just something the guys made up? You should never skip a real festival surrounding drinking. I'm just sayin.

Bogart in P Towne said...

Nice to know I am good for something!