I learned a few things this month, so I thought my final post of NaBloPoMo should be sharing these lessons with you.
- It's best when I forget other people are reading this blog and I stick to writing for me. I didn't start this blog to impress and entertain. My thoughts come easier when I am not thinking about how you guys will respond.
- You guys will read this stuff even if it sucks. Thank you.
- The posts I thought would get the most response didn't, and the posts I thought were the worst were the ones you talked about most.
- Lots of people are looking up Daniel Craig on the Google and end up here. To you, I say welcome. But hands off, he's mine.
- I have lots of readers in New Zealand. You Kiwis have a sick sense of humor. Or should I say humour? I like to be accommodating to my international guests.
- It's impossible to keep up with commenting on all of your blogs when trying to post on your own everyday. I may not have been commenting, but I was still reading. (Congrats on the 3 day Sue! You are AWESOME!! Chris, your table and chairs look lovely on your morning patio!)
- I will probably not continue to post everyday, especially this month due to the holidays. I have so much stuff to do.
- It's a small world. I need to be very careful with my blog topics. When the girl at Sonic who serves you your diet coke with vanilla every morning asks if you are the April who's always blogging about diet coke with vanilla from Sonic, consider that a warning.
- I really should have stayed anonymous. OMG how I should have stayed anonymous. Why didn't I stay anonymous? And the only thing keeping me from starting another blog ANONYMOUSLY is the fact that I have no time. None. Not one spare second left in the day. I am wasting time writing this right now. Argh!!
- It's amazing that you can actually feel a connection with people you have never met, yet you can still feel like you know these people, you would welcome them into your homes, etc. There are so many of you I would love to meet and share some laughs.
So thanks to all of you, faithful readers, friends, thanks for stopping by each day, for commenting, for sharing this BloMoFo with me. It's been a journey.