Monday, October 27, 2008

Sweet Dreams

Boo got High School Musical sheets for her Birthday. The pillow cases have pictures of Gabriella and Troy, and the sheets are emblazoned with the number 14. And for those of you lucky enough to NOT be in the know, 14 is Troy's basketball jersey number. Gag.

I also took her to see the movie this weekend. And can I just tell you this?? I think I would have enjoyed high school a whole lot more if we had broken out in random song and dance in the halls and cafeteria. I feel like I was gypped out of the true high school experience.

And speaking of being gypped. Why don't they make fun sheets like that for adults? Where are my pillow cases with Daniel Craig's face? Where are my sheets emblazoned with 007? Totally not fair. Who wouldn't sleep better with their soft cheek resting on this??


Oh yeah. Troy wishes he was this hot. If they made James Bond pajamas, Zac Efron would be sleeping in them. Come to think of it, me too.

10 comments:

chandy said...

I am so glad I have young kids and, therefore, a socially acceptable excuse to absolutely love Troy Bolton and rest of the HSM gang. Maybe I'll get some Zac Efron sheets for Christmas! (for Elliot, I mean...)

for a different kind of girl said...

The boys and I already have a plan to watch the first two movies to prep for the theater, and then go one afternoon soon. I have told them that high school definitely won't be like what they see on the movies, but oh, how I wish it was! I'd so go back today!

Katie @ 3 Blondes and a Redhead said...

All I can think about after this post is this: am I spelling "jipped" wrong? Is it "gypped" - ? What is that short for? Gypsy?

WILLIAM said...

I must get my wife to Make Quantum of Solace Pillow cases...we could sell them like hotcakes...

Chris H said...

*drooling*.....Daniel is just yummy! (don't tell Stew!)

Stacey said...

Any man that can make powder blue man panties look that good is a man for me...

kristen s said...

Ummm, is it just me? I don't see the appeal of Daniel Craig. I much prefer Zac Efron... and I heard he just turned 21 so I'm not as creepy as I thought I was. Of course, he's no Chris O'Donnel. He's tops on my "list" even if he is rarely seen in TV or movies anymore. (What's up with THAT?) I want some Chris O'Donnel sheets... or at least just a pillow case. Heck, I'd even get my husband a Reese Witherspoon one just so he wouldn't feel left out.

DutchMac said...

I'm with Kristen on the 'not totally into Daniel' thing, but I most certainly would NOT throw this Bond man out of bed for leaving crumbs. It's the whole persona that's truly yummy.

Oops, just caused a minor power outage as I drooled on my computer. I'd better stop thinking about him, I mean, it.

Becky said...

I'd settle for any sheets without crumbs, kids dirty face smudges on them, and/or dust mites...as I am sure that I am not washing my sheets often enough! Sigh.
:0)

Bogart in P Towne said...

I don't think I would sleep better with him staring at me. Nope...not even a little.