Thursday, August 28, 2008

Seven

In case you haven't noticed, I have been suffering from a bit of blogger's block lately. I guess I have been feeling a little uninspired. I have started several posts that just ran out of steam. Please tell me this happens to you, too? So thank God for Coffee Bean and her 7 things meme. I will not be tagging anyone to do this, but if you choose to do it, please leave me a comment to let me know.

And away we go....


7 things I plan to do before I die
  1. Live in London
  2. Travel through Italy
  3. Drive across the US
  4. Take up running
  5. Learn to knit
  6. Write a book
  7. Get my degree

7 things I can do

  1. Make an amazing pie crust
  2. Crochet a baby blanket
  3. Be persuasive
  4. See the humor in almost everything
  5. Forgive
  6. Read a map
  7. Make friends

7 things I cannot do

  1. Tell you I agree with you if I don't
  2. Make bacon without burning at least half of it
  3. Golf
  4. Listen to Pink Floyd without feeling like I want to throw up
  5. Leave the house without wondering if I locked the door
  6. Take back many things I have said
  7. Get on an airplane without feeling slightly panicked

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

  1. Sense of humor
  2. Commitment to family
  3. Confidence
  4. Kindness
  5. Patience (Oh dear God you need patience to put up with my array of crapola)
  6. Sense of adventure
  7. Nice eyes
7 things I say most often

  1. Pick up your stuff
  2. Get off your brother
  3. Let's go already!
  4. Whatfreakingever
  5. Are you tattling?
  6. Have you seen my keys?
  7. I can't find my phone

7 celebrity crushes

  1. Daniel Craig
  2. Clive Owen
  3. Colin Firth
  4. James McAvoy
  5. Sendhil Ramamurthy
  6. Jake Gyllenhaal
  7. Zane Lamprey

This is where I am supposed to tag 7 people. But I'd rather not. Instead I am going to list 7 blogs that are not on my blogroll (yet), but are still my faves. Check them out.

7 blogs I love and/or make me laugh

  1. Cake Wrecks
  2. Go Fug Yourself
  3. Manager Mom
  4. Random Ramblings
  5. Fun and Free Giveaways
  6. Surviving Myself
  7. White Collar Redneck

So that's my seven things. Peace out peeps. Mama's tired.

4 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

I'm so blog blocked right now. I mean, I wrote about trash!

I love Manager Mom. In my mind, she and I are married and living happily ever after. I'm going to bookmark the others you've suggested and try to visit them soon.

Finally, if I had a dollar for every time I said "Get off your brother!", I could retire, enjoy an extravagent life, and still have money left over to establish a foundation!

Katie @ 3 Blondes and a Redhead said...

I'm so glad that you linked to your celeb crushes...I only knew 2! How pathetic is that???

Katie @ 3 Blondes and a Redhead said...

Oh, and shouldn't that picture be on your list of 7 things to do before you die? In addition to Monica, I also think of Erin and Bunco. (*seven!*)

Sue said...

I loved this April, and I feel like I got to know you a teensy bit better. I'm not surprised to see that we have a couple of mutual celebrity crushes...Clive Owen, and James McAvoy - thanks for not listing Brad...I don't like to share him...(Now if I could just get him away from that marriage wrecking baby machine...)

Anywho...I was honored to see that you listed me on your 7 Blogs list. Coming from you, that means a lot. Seriously.

By the way, I love the new look - I miss the "pink" but this one rocks.