Sunday, March 30, 2008

100 Plus 1 Facts About the Queen

Do you know how difficult it is to come up with 100 interesting pieces of information about yourself? It is HARD! But because I am a typical over achiever, I came up with 101. Here they are, and I think you should do it too!

  1. I am a Christian.
  2. My husband is my best friend.
  3. My favorite bible verses are Philippians 4:13 and Proverbs 3:5-6
  4. I love to hear my children laughing.
  5. I have recurring dreams.
  6. I always dream in vivid colors.
  7. I am intuitive and usually trust this instinct.
  8. I am pee in my pants afraid of snakes and most reptiles.
  9. I am ENFJ.
  10. I love to read.
  11. I have favorite words because I like the way they sound and the way they feel in my mouth when I say them. My favorite words are copacetic, advantageous, simplicity and amiable.
  12. I feel anxious most of the time.
  13. I can’t turn my brain off at night so I sometimes have trouble staying asleep.
  14. My lack of organization drives me crazy.
  15. I occasionally use profanities.
  16. I make a kick ass pecan pie.
  17. I don’t believe in Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster. I am agnostic when it comes to aliens.
  18. I think astrology is a crock of crap.
  19. I love dishes and kitchen gadgets.
  20. I am really picky about pens that I will use.
  21. I would like to live in London some day.
  22. I can’t stand the smell of peas.
  23. I like to eat cake for breakfast.
  24. My biggest regret is not finishing college.
  25. My favorite place in the whole world is Disneyland’s Main Street USA.
  26. I am often told I look like the following celebrities: Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman), Delta Burke, Shannen Doherty (ouch) and the girl who played Xena Warrior Princess.
  27. I don’t think I look like any of these people. (Okay, maybe Delta.)
  28. I have bad taste in music.
  29. I love carbs.
  30. I hate to travel by plane.
  31. I refuse to let my fear of flying keep me from seeing the world.
  32. I don’t like confrontation.
  33. I can be very mean and spiteful.
  34. I am usually aware that I am being mean and spiteful.
  35. I am easily irritated.
  36. I am often described as bubbly.
  37. I stink after I eat garlic.
  38. I love anything with garlic.
  39. I don’t like change, yet I adapt quickly.
  40. I attended 14 different schools growing up.
  41. I have never had good luck with guys named Kevin.
  42. I would like to apologize to a girl I went to high school with. Thanks to the powers of Facebook!
  43. I need closure.
  44. I have lived in 3 states.
  45. I love going to the movies.
  46. I have milked a cow.
  47. I have walked across Westminster Bridge as Big Ben was bonging 12 noon.
  48. I once went to the movies with Ralphie from A Christmas Story.
  49. Uberman and I have seen Tone-Loc three different times in three different airports.
  50. I lived in a house that was haunted.
  51. I am addicted to diet cola.
  52. I have never experimented with drugs.
  53. I need to feel accepted.
  54. I get uncomfortable around people who are quiet.
  55. I am self-conscious about the fact that I am loud.
  56. I like to watch the same movies over and over.
  57. I enjoy talking on the phone.
  58. I wish I were more patient with my children.
  59. I like the way the airport smells.
  60. I am married to a man obsessed with baseball.
  61. All three of my children are named after baseball players.
  62. I think Roger Clemens is a liar.
  63. I am a procrastinator.
  64. I think corn is a stand-alone vegetable and should not be mixed with any other food.
  65. I think the cashiers at the grocery store and Blockbuster are judging me based on my choices.
  66. I have never seen The Exorcist.
  67. I am convinced if I see The Exorcist I will become possessed.
  68. I love watching reruns of Little House on the Prairie.
  69. I will always blame Angelina for Brad and Jen’s break up.
  70. I watch Gossip Girl I stopped watching Gossip Girl because it was stupid and I felt stupid watching it.
  71. When we were in Germany, we met a man from Iraq. After listening to his story, I felt shame.
  72. I believe in gun control.
  73. I do not believe in the Big Bang Theory, but I do believe that everything evolves over time.
  74. I do not believe in reincarnation.
  75. I like trivia games.
  76. I have an excellent memory, but I can never find my keys.
  77. I was a better parent before I became one.
  78. I think my kids are cuter than yours.
  79. I am a terrible driver.
  80. I think TiVo is the greatest invention since the TV.
  81. I like being in charge.
  82. I am not afraid of speaking in public.
  83. I close my eyes when I brush my teeth.
  84. I take my shower at night so I’m clean when I get into bed.
  85. I was not born in April.
  86. I do not like my food to touch.
  87. I don’t like to share dairy products (ice cream, milk shakes, milk) with other people, even my own children.
  88. I don’t like to touch raw meat, it grosses me out.
  89. I love to laugh because it feels good.
  90. I am allergic to weird things like Halibut and Zucchini.
  91. I am allergic to cats.
  92. I don’t really like cats.
  93. I’m a girly girl.
  94. I like to do crafty projects.
  95. I don’t like to exercise.
  96. I live in Arizona and have never been to the Grand Canyon.
  97. I don’t have an appreciation for old cars. I don’t care if they are classic.
  98. I can't stand it when people are condescending.
  99. When I put on my make up or blow dry my hair, I rest one leg on the counter and stand like a flamingo. I don’t know why.
  100. I get the hiccups a lot and it’s annoying.
  101. My favorite thing to do is make my husband smile.

7 comments:

Katie said...

1. This list should be titled "101 things..."
2. You made me Google ENFJ, now I feel stupid that it didn't click right away.
3. Tone Loc? Seriously? Are you stalking him? (or is he stalking YOU?)
4. My favorite word is Epiphany
5. I wanna make a list of 100 things...can you tell? (only 95 to go...)

April said...

1. Thank you for pointing out my error, which has been corrected. I am sure I can count on you to tell me I have something stuck in my teeth too. :)
2. Being ENFJ rocks!
3. I think he is stalking us. I also saw him at Disneyland.
4. I too appreciate Epiphany. I also like Explicitly, Aesthetic and all derivitives of Justice (justification, justify).
5. You should definitely do the 100 things, but I know how you are and you will do 102 things just to show me up. ;)

Becky said...

Katie, my mom once told me that I would be better off not to SHOULD on people. (You should do this, you should'nt do that...etc.) I thought it was great advice. :)

April, I would tell you if you had food in your teeth, but probably not that you had toilet paper hanging off of your shorts. I would point and laugh. Sorry.

Lastly, another mom-ism that comes to mind here is, "Do I need to separate you two?" HAHAHAHA

Love the fire in both of you,
Becky

Brenda said...

Can I please move to AZ to be best friends with you and Katie??? I read your list and I think we are BFF's!! We have to bond over the same line-up with the kids and with baseball loving husbands and of course, the debacle over emailing inappropriate stuff and so much more. I don't know you but I think I have a crush on you!!! :)(can i say that without sounding completely stalkish and weird?) Hope you get my sentiment. Your new bestie, brenda

Coffee Bean said...

Ummmm... I am so not cleaning my basement right now.

This list is AWESOME! I'm going to do one but I need to wait a couple of days so that I am not influenced by yours. I might do 110 things though. LOL! I kid, I kid.

Tanya said...

I feel like I know you and I don't believe that we have ever met. Your list was great. That inspired me to create my own. It took a couple of days to put it all together. Now I just have to figure out how to post it. Surprisingly I came up with 101 as well.

shalynda said...

Hey April
about half of your facts match me...LOL weird
Shalynda